Do you know your business requirements by WorkCover WA? Do you have Workers' Compensation Insurance? Is your business compliant? Do you operate a business in the Kimberley?
Next Thursday 2 August, Phoenix Insurance Brokers’ Broome office, and the Broome Chamber of Commerce, will host a free information session, by WorkCover WA, which will outline everything you need to know about workers’ compensation insurance.
This session will include information regarding:
- employers in WA must have workers’ compensation insurance
- workers’ compensation insurance does not automatically renew each year
- public liability insurance is not the same as workers’ compensation insurance
- family members paid to work in a business must be insured
- contractors and sub-contractors can be ‘workers’ and may require cover
- ‘business packages’ from insurers often exclude workers’ compensation liability, so it’s important to check you have the correct cover.
Venue Oaks Broome
Address 99 Robinson Street Broome WA 6725
Date Thursday 2 August 2018
Time 3pm – 4pm
You can register by clicking here.
Phoenix’s Broome office looks forward to seeing you to there.