Meet Shelley Hymas
Shelley has over 20 years insurance experience specialising in insurance placement and client management. Shelley joined Phoenix in January 2018 as a Senior Broker and is now both a Director and owner of Phoenix Insurance Brokers.
Shelley is an award-winning and highly skilled insurance broker that provides a superior level of client service whilst maintaining strong relationships with Insurers, Assessors and Lawyers for the benefit of her clients.
Prior to joining Phoenix Shelley spent 10 years with a leading international insurance broker and brought significant management, mentoring and leadership skills to Phoenix and has proved herself as a vital part of the management team.
Shelley has a passion for the Hospitality, Accommodation and Tourism industries and also specialises in areas of People Risk / Workers Compensation, High-Value Property, Life Science, Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering Risks.
Qualifications and Awards
- Associate of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking)
- Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker – NIBA
- NIBA 2020 Steven Ball Memorial Award Winner
- NIBA WA 2020 Broker of the Year Award Winner